[Paraview] Fwd: No labels on Axes Grid to show object dimensions

Umut TABAK umut.tabak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:11:15 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Umut TABAK <umut.tabak at gmail.com>
Date: 8 June 2018 at 22:10
Subject: Re: [Paraview] No labels on Axes Grid to show object dimensions
To: David E DeMarle <dave.demarle at kitware.com>

Dear David,
Thanks for the quick reply. Well, they all seem to be turned on like you
mentioned. I could not manage to get a screenshot of that at the moment,
just took a picture with the phone.(since I selecting another button the
pane under Axes to Label dissappears.)
I guess in previous releases there was sth like "Show Cube Axes", but I
could only find pointers to Axes Grid.
BR,
Umut