[Paraview] No labels on Axes Grid to show object dimensions

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jun 8 12:30:30 EDT 2018

Hi Umut,

That is odd. What do you get when you click on the "Edit" button to the
right of the "Axes Grid"? You should be able to turn on and off various
labels in that (hit the advanced/gear icon to see the full set of controls)
there. The defaults should be set with  "Axes To Label" all on. Only by
turning them off can I reproduce something like what you are getting.

hth

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer