[Paraview] Adding Filters to Catalyst

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Jun 6 10:18:28 EDT 2018

Hi Gregg,

Please keep the conversations on the mailing list so that everyone can
participate (also, emails get lost in my inbox so that can also delay a
quick response).

I believe that the Catalyst examples should compile properly with all of
the Catalyst editions (though I haven't tested them). If you were able to
use an OpenGL with some editions then that should work for any edition that
depends on OpenGL. Are you working with a Catalyst edition build directory
or an install directory? If you give me some more information on how to
reproduce the error I can try and track things down.

Also, what version of ParaView are you using?

Cheers,
Andy