[Paraview] catalyst with parallel rendering

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Jun 4 17:54:55 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

With Catalyst you only connect the running simulation to a pvserver if
you're using ParaView Live to do a connection from the GUI to the
simulation.

If you're running Catalyst in "batch" the in situ operations are done in
the same process space as the simulation and no pvserver process is needed.

Best,
Andy