[Paraview] catalyst with parallel rendering

Mark Olesen Mark.Olesen at esi-group.com
Fri Jun 1 11:16:52 EDT 2018

Hi Andy,

Welcome back from hols!

This actually missed the question.

I assume that we get whatever pvserver up and running in parallel
(generally have indeed used a pvserver build with mesa and llvmpipe
rendering), how do we attach to it from catalyst?

Using a GUI "connect" button seems pointless/self-defeating, but how can
I convey to catalyst that I'd like to connect to a particular server?

Cheers,

/mark