[Paraview] Adding Filters to Catalyst

Gregg Streuber Gregg.Streuber at aero.bombardier.com
Fri Jun 1 09:38:21 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I've recently installed the most full-featured version of Catalyst available on the website, but I noticed it's lacking a lot of filters that I need very much (streamlines, for example).  I understand the installed packages are fully customizable, but can't find any good documentation on how to go about doing this.   Is this as simple as enabling different options in the cmake.sh script? And if so, is there a complete list of the filters in paraview and the modules that contain them somewhere?

Cheers,
Gregg