[Paraview] ParaView - Variables and different Time Steps

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jan 10 10:06:52 EST 2018

The easiest way to do such a thing is as follows:

1. Apply Extract TimeSteps filter to your reader/source to choose the
timesteps of interest.
2. Apply Group TimeSteps filter to it to group the timesteps extracted
in (1) into a mutliblock dataset with 1 block for each selected
timestep in order.
3. Now add your programmable filter to (2) and you can access all
timesteps of interest as blocks in your input.

You can skip (1) if you want to use all timesteps, and not just a subset.

Utkarsh