[Paraview] ParaView - Variables and different Time Steps

Carolin Helbig carolin.helbig at ufz.de
Wed Jan 10 04:56:59 EST 2018

Dear ParaView team,

I read a post at the ParaView website concerning variables and different
time steps (see
https://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2014-May/031054.html). I
have a similar problem and I want to access values from different time
steps using the programmable filter with multiple inputs. I
unfortunately have no idea how to access other time steps using the
programmable filter. Could you give me some advice or a hint where I can
find detailed information about that issue? I would be very happy if you
could help me.

Best regards,
Carolin.

--
Dr. Carolin Helbig

Department Umweltinformatik
Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ
Permoserstraße 15 I 04318 Leipzig
Tel.: +49 341 235 - 1032
Email: carolin.helbig at ufz.de
WWW: http://www.ufz.de
      https://www.ufz.de/index.php?en=31616

Sitz der Gesellschaft
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig
Handelsregister Nr.: B 4703
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Wilfried Kraus
Wissenschaftlicher Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Georg Teutsch
Administrative Geschäftsführerin: Prof. Dr. Heike Graßmann