[Paraview] New variable to a mesh

kenichiro yoshimi rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 08:04:30 EST 2018

Hello Moulshree,

Using the function numpy.random.uniform(), you can define the range of
random numbers by the half-open interval [low, high):

  np_rand = np.random.uniform(0,100,numCells)

The details are as follows.
https://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/generated/numpy.random.uniform.html

And of course the conditional statements are available in Programmable
filter's script as is the case in normal python script.

Best