[Paraview] Paraview programmatically plot quantities over line, using only data on nodes

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Feb 20 19:18:14 EST 2018

Oops, I misunderstood. What you want, if I am not mistaken, is already
supported. Have you tried the "Plot Data" filter? It allows you to
plot cell data or point data directly. If you want a subset of points
from your original mesh, they try subsetting before applying the Plot
Data filter using something like clip or threshold.

Utkarsh