[Paraview] Paraview programmatically plot quantities over line, using only data on nodes

Santiago Serebrinsky sserebrinsky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 18:33:04 EST 2018

What is the difference between this new **Plot Data Over Time** and
existing **Plot ____ Over Time**?

I wonder how this accommodates what I mean to achieve, which is more like
Plot Data Over Path (or Node Set).

PS: My objective resembles the procedure in Abaqus whereby one defines a
Path based on an arbitrary sequence of points (which can be nodes, e.g.)
and then plots a given quantity along that path.