[Paraview] Using ParaviewWeb examples

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Feb 20 13:00:43 EST 2018

Hi Tom,

So everything is up, so you can checkout the website.

Regarding your loader, I think it is good. You can look the ones we use
here:
https://github.com/Kitware/paraviewweb/tree/master/config

And for the dependency, we let the user to add every dependency required
instead of forcing a specific version in our pvw dependency list. That way
they can update or pick version at their own discretion.
Especially if a dependency is missing the error message is pretty explicit
regarding which one needs to be added.

Seb