[Paraview] Using ParaviewWeb examples

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Feb 19 18:16:43 EST 2018

Hi Tom,

The documentation was written when we were still using Webpack 1 and
unfortunately it is outdated.
I'll try to update it so it will be easier to follow for users that don't
know any of those web tools.

For normalize, you can find some information directly on their web site
https://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/

Seb