[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Possible bug (Actually 2)

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 7 22:07:17 EST 2018

Hi Tim,
I don’t know about your first question, but with regarts to a cylindrical slice, this has been fixed in the developers tree (Master).  This will appear fixed in the 5.5.0 release, scheduled for this coming spring.  If you want to try it out, go to paraview.org, then Downloads, then Nightly.

There are numerous bugs on this, but the one I just found and resolved is here: https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17624

Alan