[Paraview] PythonFullExample does not send any data

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Feb 6 17:40:40 EST 2018

Hi Simon,

I'm confused a to where the data is being sent from and to. If it's from
the simulation and to the adaptor then all of that would get done before
Catalyst would ever see it. If it's from the adaptor to Catalyst or to the
PV GUI through the Live connection you'll probably want to look at
coprocessing.py and grep through it for "live". I don't look too often at
the Live sections of the code so it would take a bit of time to go through
all of the details on it properly.

Best,
Andy