[Paraview] PythonFullExample does not send any data

Michalke, Simon simon.michalke at fau.de
Tue Feb 6 10:44:06 EST 2018

Thank you very much, it works now.

Since I am getting the initial data via http and process it manually, is
there a way to "directly" open a connection and send data? I think the
coprocessor structure is not suitable for my case. Something like:

con = openConnection()

con.sendData(data)
con.sendData(data)
con.sendData(data)

con.close()

where data is something like vtkPolyData. Or, alternatively transfer the
grid at the beginning and only send the data as vtk*Array itself after
first initialization.

Cheers,
Simon