[Paraview] PythonFullExample does not send any data

Michalke, Simon simon.michalke at fau.de
Tue Feb 6 04:37:25 EST 2018

Hello,

I am trying to code a tool to send live data from a simulation to
paraview. I build my paraview with the latest superbuild and with system
python (3.4m). Then I tried to run the "PythonFullExample". After
un-commenting line 25 in fedriver.py:
coprocessor.addscript("cpscript.py")
the script still does not send any data. There are no error messages as
well. I made sure that paraview is listening to the correct port.

In general, I cannot find any python example on how to attach values to
a poly element or a point.

Regards,
Simon Michalke