[Paraview] Accessing Reader FileNames

Baltis, Theodore theodore.baltis at corvidtec.com
Mon Aug 13 16:06:38 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am reading in a time series dataset with an xdmf reader then manipulating
this data in a programmable filter.
The way I manipulate the data is dependent upon the files that make up this
time series.

Currently I manually set the directory containing these files within the
programmable filter script.
Is there a way to programmatically access this information?

This would be simple through the paraview.simple module but I know this
doesn't work within a programmable filter, and as far as I know only VTK
information is passed down the ParaView pipeline.

Thank you,
Theodore

--
*Theodore B Baltis*