[Paraview] Streamtracer filter for Catalyst

Atul Singh atulsingh92 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 12 06:56:16 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I am trying to build a catalyst pipeline (for PV 5.5.1) that has Streamtracer filter. So far I've been able to iteratively add the necessary classes and paths to the manifest.json file , as the build kept failing during compile time. So my question is,

1)Is there any better way to find what class or paths would I need to add , if I need any other filter.

2) For streamtracer filter, my json file (/Paraview/Catalyst/Editions/Essential , and the error after 100% compilation are attached. Would anyone know a workaround, or a direction?

Thanks,
Atul Singh,
Student trying to learn awesome things!