[Paraview] Vague question about adding a GUI to Paraview

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Tue Apr 24 08:15:16 EDT 2018

I'm currently doing something very clost for someone who wants an easier
interface more tuned to the exact needs of the engineers who will be using
it as a production system. We're using pvpython to substitute for paraview
and doing the GUI development as a paraviewweb application. It seems to be
going ok, though my traffic on this list has shown a few of the bumps I've
encountered. I think you have pretty much all the capacity of paraview in
pvpython, though I don't know how you would go about selecting an element.
But if all you want is a concept to explore, there's one.

 -Tom

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 7:57 AM, Dennis Conklin <dennis_conklin at goodyear.com