[Paraview] swap x and y axes in LineChartView from PlotOverLine

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Fri Apr 20 03:14:40 EDT 2018

Hi Sean,

What your are trying to achieve is not possible with ParaView, since it
would requires you to display multiples "X arrays" for a single "Y Arrays"
and this is not something the Line Chart View can do, even with python
scripting.
It may be possible to implement in VTK directly, but this would be a non
trivial work and require C++ skills.

Best regards,

Mathieu Westphal