[Paraview] swap x and y axes in LineChartView from PlotOverLine

Sean McGovern smcgjob at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:23:25 EDT 2018

Hi Mathieu,

Perhaps - I believe so.

In the simplest sense, I would like to have my set of vectors displayed
such that it would be as if the vectors shown in the "orginal..."
screenshot were reflected across the line y=x. (or in other words to
have the "axes swapped")

I'm not too sure what the "index" really is, I just mention that I have,
through trial and error, managed to display *only 1* vector in my
desired way. That was through manipulating the "use index for XAxis"
toggle.

Thanks for your reply and I hope that my clarification is helpful.

I'm still pretty limited to using the GUI (I have traced for nice/simple
macros), and I suspect that this would be a reasonable thing to do maybe
through the python interface.

I appreciate your advice.

Best,

Sean