[Paraview] DigitalRockPhysics Plugin Usage

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Apr 12 10:20:02 EDT 2018

Thanks for the data. The difference was that your data was point based where ours was Cell based. I ran the Cell data to Point Data filter and then was able to successfully run the 2 Rock filters. The results were not as I expected. Some of our “Features” are getting exploded down to the pixel level where others are successfully kept intact. I am not familiar with the Digital Rock Physics or the algorithm being used but there probably is enough of a difference between the assumptions that the filter isn’t going to work for us. I am happy to provide sample data sets and discuss what the data is and if the filters would truly work on our data. The visualization is novel and I think it would help our users in the long run if we could figure out the differences.

Thanks

--

Michael Jackson | Owner, President

      BlueQuartz Software