[Paraview] obtaining the color MAP transfer function

Andrei Cimpoeru andrei.cimpoeru at cfms.org.uk
Thu Apr 12 06:28:09 EDT 2018

Hi ,

I am currently working with Paraview  and deep learning models. I have
created a set of images (.png) using Paraview. The images are related to
the pressure field around a wing. When I load images back to Paraview all I
can visualise are the RGB  values.
*When the image are exported from Paraview the pressure field is
transferred into RGB values. Is there a way to obtain the function that
does that?*
Instead of exporting to .png a data format that I like is the .vti. This
format keep the current information about pressure, velocity, mach number
etc. Is there something that I could export a slice  to .vti?

 Many thanks and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers,

Andrei

--
*Andrei Cimpoeru* // CFD Engineer

<https://cfms.org.uk/news-events/events/2018/july/farnborough-international-airshow-2018/>

*e: *andrei.cimpoeru at cfms.org.uk   *t*: 0117 906 1106   *w: *www.cfms.org.uk

CFMS Services Ltd // Bristol & Bath Science Park // Dirac Crescent // Emersons
Green // Bristol // BS16 7FR

CFMS Services Ltd is registered in England and Wales No 05742022 - a
subsidiary of CFMS Ltd
CFMS Services Ltd registered office // 43 Queens Square // Bristol // BS1
4QP