[Paraview] ParaView as Python 3.6 frontend

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Thu Apr 12 03:59:17 EDT 2018

Dear Klaus,

You should be able to compile ParaView with Python 3.6 support, and then
load the paraview module and start displaying sources, filters and views
within your project.

Once you are able to do that, you could use a ProgrammableSource to display
your numpy arrays. You can "transfer" your arrays to the source either via
writing/reading from the disk
of via the ProgrammableSource's own "parameters" arguments.

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,

Mathieu Westphal