[Paraview] XDMF Version 2 and 3 Differences

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Sep 28 08:57:00 EDT 2017

Where might I find the differences between XDMF version 2 and 3? Our project writes a .xdmf file along side our HDF5 file so that ParaView can visualize the data. Ever since ParaView version 5.x was released with the XDMF 3 included we always have to select the "XDMF Writer" when opening the file. If we select the either of the XDMF 3 writers no data is loaded. I was wanting to figure out if there is something we need to adjust in our XDMF files so that the XDMF 3 readers work correctly with our data/files.

Thanks
--
Michael Jackson | Owner, President
      BlueQuartz Software