[Paraview] ugly stripe when drawing topographic plot

? ? li.yi.123 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:29:45 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I use .xyz(to store x,y,z points) and .dat(to store fields like pressure, temperature, etc.) to draw some value on the surface, some plots are very beautiful, but someones are not.

Attached is an example, I drew a field on surface(extract subset or isosurface, the surface is smooth), but there were
ugly stripe in the same direction like the plot. Did any one meet this before? I try to use some filters like SPHinterpolation, but not effective.

Thanks a lot and looking forward your replys!

Yi