[Paraview] Error message: Not supported on OpenGL ES when I launch Paraview

Antonio Orlando aorlando at herrera.unt.edu.ar
Fri Sep 8 09:21:53 EDT 2017

Cory:

I am sorry, but I am still getting the same error message.

I fear that there might something wrong then with my system if other
paraview user using windows do not have problems.

I will try to download and install paraview on another computer and
let you know.
I am sorry for all the inconveniences I am causing.

Many thanks for your time and attention.

Kind regards

Antonio