[Paraview] paraview display issue on parallel files

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Sep 5 16:54:55 EDT 2017

Hi,

This typically happens when ghost cells are marked improperly or the data
set has a node/point partitioning and no cells to bridge between the
subdomains (though the point partitioning issue usually happens with finite
difference simulations instead of FEM simulations). If you could share your
dataset it would be easier to diagnose.

Best,
Andy