[Paraview] paraview display issue on parallel files

Rilin Shen shenrilin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:23:22 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I'm very happy to meet all of you in this society.

I use a finite element software with multiprocessors(40) to solve problems.

All the .vtu files. associated with each processor are output and then a
file .pvtu is generated.

The original file is displayed perfectly as shown in bone.png.  However,
when I try to cut it with a plane, it occurs the following issue as
clip.png, It seems not be displayed correctly.

Would you please tell me what happened to my data?

Best regards,

Rilin Shen
Division of Solid Mechanics, School of Astronautics
*Harbin Institute of Technology*, Harbin 150001, China
Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
*Columbia University*, New York 10027, U.S.
Tel: (+1) 646-200-2122
Email: shenrilin at gmail.com  /  rs3741 at columbia.edu <shenrilin at 126.com>