[Paraview] LiveInsituLink proxy in pvpython client

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Oct 27 14:38:30 EDT 2017

Unfortunately there's no comprehensive "developing paraview" guide. It can
be used as a framework for other applications and has been designed to do
that but we haven't had any funding to work on a comprehensive guide for
that.

I haven't looked at the Live parts in depth in a while so my memory is
probably fuzzy on that and it would take a good bit of time for me to
familiarize myself with that part of the code. By murky I mean that things
get a bit confusing when you're looking at the classes for both the client,
server and in situ side. Kitware does offer support services if this is
important to get working for you.

Best,
Andy