[Paraview] Is it possible to group vtkImageData objects?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Oct 20 10:33:31 EDT 2017

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 10:10 AM, A . <super_achie at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. I can see this work for vtkImageData objects having
> the same dimensions. What would you advise when working with vtkImageData
> objects of varying dimensions? In that case the attribute data will not
> 'fit' a single vtkImageData object.

For that case, nothing comes to mind that will let you stored several
different vtkImageData objects in a single file. Even if a
vtkMultiBlockDataSet worked for your other needs, it would actually be
saved out as one .vti file for each block plus a top-level .vtm file that
points to the .vti files.

Sorry,
Cory

--