[Paraview] ParaViewWeb Visualizer black screen

louise.davies at stfc.ac.uk louise.davies at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 10:21:32 EDT 2017

Hi Seb,

Thanks for your help. I was indeed having the same behaviour no matter whether I ran Visualizer by the command line. The problem was that my server had a screensaver that when activated made it so that ParaViewWeb could only display a black screen. So for future reference: if anyone else has problems with a pure black screen but no errors – check to see if you have a screensaver blacking out the screen!

Kind Regards,

Louise