[Paraview] ParaViewWeb Visualizer black screen

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Oct 2 12:08:33 EDT 2017

Hi Louise,

You are right, there is indeed more changes which might not be strait
forward for you to fix. Even if in reality, it is only a bunch of import
path to fix.

Just out of curiosity, did you try to run the command line that the
launcher is running by hand and see if you have the same behavior as well
as maybe other error output?

Otherwise, you right the screen size should be more than enough.

Seb

PS: I've added back the mailing list so others could benefit from our
discussion.