[Paraview] ParaView session state

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Oct 2 11:14:09 EDT 2017

Hi Eduardo,

That message is indeed the state but only for the proxy object and the VTK
instance underneath. Unfortunately (for you) the state of the
vtkSMSessionProxyManager
is not the whole state of the application. Each state is specific to its
instance.

In order to get the full state of the application you will have to traverse
the tree of objects that compose the application and gather all the states
on the way.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the time to walk through the code to validate
what I'm saying.

Hope this help and sorry I could not get you a better answer or better
pointers on where to look at.

Seb