[Paraview] POINT_GAUSSIAN

govind sharma gsharma4189 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 02:34:46 EST 2017

Dear Users,

I am working on particle simulations and using different size of particles.
I am using paraview 5.1.0 for visualization with point gaussian. As point
gaussian  doesn't work like glyps, it has option like wrt density, radius
etc. Initially It was okay with paraview 5.1.0 but now i am not getting
other options (screen shot is attached). I downloaded again same paraview
but same issue. I want to visualize actual size of particles, if no option
is available it makes all particles of same size irrespective of their
input radius. I tired with other versions of paraview (above 5.0) but
problem is not solved yet. It behaves just like 3D Glyphs.

Tell me how do I sort this issue?

With regards,
Govind