[Paraview] quantifying overlap between two volumes

Klara Schevenels klara.schevenels at kuleuven.be
Sat Nov 4 05:58:09 EDT 2017

Hi Sam,

Thanks again for your answer! I included a printscreen of an image I have been working on to clear things up. The purple regions are brain activations for a fMRI-task and are all combined into one vtk file. The coordinates are the spheres in different colors and each have their own vtk file.

Enjoy your weekend!

Best,
Klara