[Paraview] OffScreen/OnScreen, Software/Hardware Rendering with EGL

Jacques Papper jacques.papper at gmail.com
Mon May 22 18:12:16 EDT 2017

Thanks Utkarsh,

For Build D, since you build with VTK_USE_X=ON, can you use pvbatch on a
machine that doesn't have an X server?
If so, is there anything to do in particular at runtime?

Also, is it possible to build the paraview client gui with VTK_USE_X=OFF ?

Does Build E allow to build the paraview client gui  ?

Best,
Jacques