[Paraview] How to save data for selected time range in paraview

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue May 16 07:51:07 EDT 2017

Hi,

Currently the best way to do this would be to use the Extract Time Steps
filter to extract all of the time steps between 23s and 28s. There is some
active development to be able to choose an active range of time (see
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17317) which is
targeted for the PV 5.5 release which is targeted to come out around
November 2017.

Best,
Andy