[Paraview] How to save data for selected time range in paraview

HongchaoWang hongchao.wang2013 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 02:12:43 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am using paraview to postprocess the results from openfoam. I am doing a
3D case and thus the cell number is huge. What I want to do is to save data
from ''plot over line'' for a time frame from 23s to 28s. However, the "save
data" option seems to only either save the current time step or all time
steps.

Does anyone know how to save data for selected time range or if someone
could tell me how to load data for a selected time directories? Thanks in
advance.

Best regards,

Wilson