[Paraview] netcdf

Samuel Key samuelkey at bresnan.net
Mon May 15 10:32:32 EDT 2017

Rupert,

I can't help you with netcdf files/formats. However, the following two
items could be of help.

(1) ParaView has a Transform filter that will translate and/or scale
and/or rotate your datum set.

(2) In the coordinate 3-tuple (x,y,z). if all of your z-values are zero,
then PV will "come up in a "2D" mode. There is a 2D/3D toggle button
(button number 3) in the upper left location in each display frame that
may be of help to you.

Samuel Key

FMA Development.