[Paraview] Bug or feature?

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue May 9 20:43:37 EDT 2017

Hi,

Please keep the discussions on the mailing list so that everyone that wants
to can follow along.

I'm able to volume render by components as well as magnitude. It may be
that you need to play around with the Color Map Editor to get things as
you'd like them to look.

I'm not an expert on volume rendering but it seems to me like something is
wrong with your cell connectivity when I use the Extract Surface filter.
It's possible that this is also causing issues with the volume rendering
but I couldn't say for sure.

Andy