[Paraview] Set color legend font color (pv web)

Scott Wittenburg scott.wittenburg at kitware.com
Tue May 2 14:39:14 EDT 2017

That protocols.py code snippet looks kind of old, what version of ParaView
are you running?  I don't recall precisely when we dropped the pipeline
manager abstraction in favor of the proxy manager, but it seems like awhile
ago.  Any chance you can update to a more recent paraview?  If you're on
Linux and using binary distributions, avoid version 5.3.  The 5.2 binary
might be ok for you, or building from master should be fine.

Hope this helps,
Scott