[Paraview] Crash occurs after clicking "File" then "Open"

Roman Kowch rskowch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:29:23 EDT 2017

Hi Cory,

Thanks for your solution! I found that ParaView crashed when I had a volume
mounted that belonged to another user on the Mac workstation, and that
volume denied me access. For example, if I tried:

ls -l /Volumes

the error stream shows "ls: volume_name: Permission denied" for each volume
denying me access. After unmounting those volumes, ParaView was able to
open files normally.

Thanks,
Roman