[Paraview] Paraview 5.2.0 compilation with support for HMD and Python

andrealphus andrealphus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:24:14 EDT 2017

Just to slightly thread jack for a second, will there be continued
development for both Oculus and Vive? I'm leaning towards a Vive and it
looks like that was the one originally recommended.

Maybe more importantly, and thoughts on whether we're going to see this
working on Linux any time soon. It seems like vrserver is working on linux
but there is no full VRsteam support.

Anyone had success using a Vive on a *nix machine with a windows VM (I mean
usable success, with minimum latency).

Thanks Ken!
-ashton