[Paraview] vector plot with multiblock dataset. possible bug or dataset issue?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Mar 15 13:25:39 EDT 2017

I am not sure how you can avoid the aliasing effect, expect maybe
glyphing all points or using the "Uniform Spatial Distribution" mode
and playing the seed and maximum number of points.

Alternatively, you can try different modes. e.g. attached is a
SurfaceLIC result along with SurfaceLIC + sparser Glyph result.