[Paraview] Help: How to convert a group of vtk data files at one time though ParaView

董 舒迪 ganplankr at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:09:15 EST 2017

Dear all,

I am currently use ParaView version 4.1, to analyse vtk data. I want to export a group of data file from vtk into csv. However, there are about 900 data file in that group, and I don't think I could export them one by one. Do you know is there any way I could select them all and export them together at one time?  I cannot find relevant information in guidebook of version 4.1, and I am wondering is this due to the limitation of the old version?

Many Thanks,
Stan