[Paraview] Paraveiw.exe has stopped working

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Mar 7 15:14:28 EST 2017

Mahmud,

Please cc-ing the mailing list so that everyone can benefit from this
discussion.

Like I said in my previous emails, ParaView now uses Qt 5 and there's a
known issues with Dell Backup & Recovery Tools and Qt 5 (
http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3526/t/19634253).
If you cannot upgrade on uninstall Dell Backup & Recovery software, then
you may have to stick with using previous version of ParaView.

If you do not have Dell Backup and Recovery Tools installed, then I am
still at loss at what could be going on, since I can't reproduce this
issue. So any more insight you can provide at that point, may help.

Utkarsh