[Paraview] Finding volume enclosed by a contour.

Saideep Pavuluri Saideep.Pavuluri at pet.hw.ac.uk
Sat Mar 4 11:36:38 EST 2017

Hi guys;

I am using a numerical method (Volume of fluid, just for information) to look at the breaking of a bubble in a micro-channel. Attached picture.

As mostly, the bubbles are of uniform size, I would like to know the volume of any one bubble formed.

The bubble is represented by a scalar data set represented by 1 and bounded by the same data set with values 0.

I think to clip the region enclosing one bubble and draw a contour where the scalar value is 0.5. Now, I tried the integrate variables filter but I did not find a data representing the volume.  Any idea how can I get the volume enclosed by this contour?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks;
SaiD