[Paraview] how to build the paraview superbuild with mesa on a cluster (where user is not a root user)

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Jun 29 22:13:15 EDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Ezhilmathi Krishnasamy
<ezhkr601 at student.liu.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone please give me some instructions how to Paraview Superbuid
> to install and use them with out using the GUI (using the python script to
> render the images on the cluster or super computer).
>
> I see there are some instructions in here:
> https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild/
>
> But I could not find any build instructions.

Take a look again, that page includes the README.md file contents
which includes build instructions.

To build without the GUI, you should just need to set the options
ENABLE_qt4 and ENABLE_qt5 to OFF. To build with Python, set
ENABLE_python to ON.

Best regards,
Cory

> Kind regards,